New Model Ysf9 15 Inches Multi-Parameter Medical Patient Monitor
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 set/sets, medical patient monitor|
|Production Capacity:||1, 000sets /Month, Medical Patient Monitor|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram, medical patient monitor|
- Model NO.: YSF9
- Type: Patient/Fetal/Maternal Monitor
- Group: All
- Temperature: -20~50 ºC: Temperature: -20~50 ºC
- Power Supply: 100-240V; AC: 47-63Hz
- Resolution: 1024*768 Pixels
- Power Requirements: AC 90-300V, 50/60Hz, 60W
- Transport Package: Standard Export Wooden Case
- Classification: Physiological Functions of Diagnosis and Monitoring Equipment
- Certification: CE, ISO13485, Medical Patient Monitor
- Dimension: 393mm*382mm*173mm
- Leads Type: 3/5-Lead : I, II, III, AVR, Avl, Avf
- Keywork: Medical Patient Monitor
- Humidity: 10%~90% (Non-Condensing)
- Trademark: YSENMED
- Origin: China
The YSF9 patient monitor is designed to match the pace and unique needs of adult,
pediatric, and neonatal intensive care; anesthesia and peri-operative care;
OR and cardiac care environments.
An optional USB Mouse/Keyboard control eases navigation and data entry.
An optional HDMI output eases observation from a long distance.
· Newly advanced A9 main board with Linux OS, calculating speed is 4 times faster than traditional products
· Support storage of 2160 hours trend table and graph review, 2 hours waveform review, 2000 groups
NIBP review and 2000 alarm events review
· 15 inch high-brightness TFT LED
· Support display 9~13 waveforms
· Support 7 channel ECG waveform display simultaneously
· Optional HDMI output
· Built-in high-speed 50mm thermal printer
(Brand: SEIKO, Japan)
· Optional Build-in wireless network module, supporting wired or wireless connection to the central
Optional Support HL7 (Health Level Seven)
· Double high light alarm light bar.
· Three-level acousto-optic alarm
· Sensor-off alarm
· Paper out alarm
· Support alarm review
· Support alarm pause
· Support operation with mouse and computer keyboard (option)
· Multi-display mode to meet different clinical requirement, including standard interface, big font, OxyCRG, trend graph, NIBP review and full leads ECG interface.
· NIBP self-test mode: including overpressure test, static pressure test and air leakage test.
· Generate ID automatically when register a new patient
· Support medical history search by patient ID, name and mobile number
· 18 types of Arrhythmia analysis and real-time S-T segment analysis and pacemaker detection
· Drug calculation and titration table
· Support multi-language display
· Support online software upgrading by net/USB
· IBP 1 / IBP 2
· TEMP 1
· TEMP 2 / Mainstream EtCO2 / AG (multi-gas)
· Sidestream EtCO2
LAN / Central monitor system interface
· The LAN port is for connecting the monitor to a central monitor system network.
Input device interface
· This optional interface provides an USB ports to enable the monitor to be connected to off-the-shelf input devices:
· Mouse: any specified trackball or USB mouse may be used for navigation and data entry.
· Computer keyboard: an USB computer keyboard can be used for data entry instead of the on-screen pop-up keyboard.
[Remark: user has to restart the machine after plug and unplug the mouse / computer keyboard.]
· Knob (Standard)
· The Support Tool helps technical personnel to
- carry out configuration, upgrades and troubleshooting on an individual monitor.
- back up the monitor settings.
· The Service Mode is password-protected and ensures that only trained staff can access service tests and tasks. It includes Skin Type, Brightness Setting, Clear Data and NIBP Calibration.
· The Support Tool uses the USB interface of the monitor for software upgrading.
Dimension and Weight
- Dimension: 393mm*382mm*173mm
- Weight: 4.5kg(excluding accessories)
- Voltage: AC100~240V, 50/60HZ, Power≤60W
- 15" color TFT LED
- Resolution: 1024*768 pixels
- Type: Rechargeable lithium battery 14.8V/2200mAh
- Charge Cycle: ≥500 times
- Working time: 2 hours (optional larger battery for 4-5 hours)
- Method: Thermal printer
- Paper width: 50 mm (1.97 in)
- Printing speed: 12.5/ 25/ 50 mm/s
- Trace: Max. 3 tracks
- Recording way: Real-time Recording, Review Printing,
Periodic Recording, Alarm Recording
- Level: Low, medium and high
- Indication: Auditory and visual
- Alarm volume adjustable
- Alarm pause time: 1min, 2min
- Parameter alarm type: Latch/ Unlatch
- Knob (Standard)
- Keypad input (Standard)
- Mouse/ Keyboard input (option)
System Output & Extensible Interface
- Ethernet Network: 1 standard RJ45 socket
- USB Port: 1
- Video Output: 1 HDMI port (option)
- Temperature: 5 ~ 40 ºC
- Humidity: 15% ~ 80% (non-condensing)
- Atmosphere pressure: 86 KPa ~ 110 KPa
|Standard Config.||15 inch LED, 3/5 Lead ECG, NIBP, SpO2, Pulse Rate, Temperature, Respiration|
|Optional Config.||1/2 IBP, 2-Temperature, Nellcor SpO2, Masimo SpO2, 12-Lead ECG|
Anesthesia Depth Monitoring (CSM module),
Multi-gas (AG) Monitoring
|Optional Accessories:||Printer, USB Mouse/Computer Keyboard Input Function,|
Central Monitoring Station,
HDMI Output, Wall-mounting, Trolley,
|Remark:||1) User can NOT choose USB mouse function and WIFI at the same time.|
Please let us know your specfic request. We would like to recommend you the most suitable model based on your information.
Contact Person: Lily Zheng
E-mail also welcome!