Ysf9 Medical Hospital Manufature 15 Inches Cheap Patient Monitor
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||6000 Sets/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: YSF9
- Certification: CE, ISO13485
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 3
- Warranty Period: 12 Months
- Weight: 4.5kg(Excluding Accessories)
- Temperature: -20~50 ºC
- Resolution: 1024*768 Pixels
- Certificate: Ce
- Origin: China
- Type: Patient Monitor
- Group: All
- Display Screen: 15 Inch High-Brightness TFT LED
- Dimension: 393mm*382mm*173mm
- Voltage: AC100~240V, 50/60Hz, Power≤60W
- Humidity: 10%~90% (Non-Condensing)
- Atmosphere Pressure: 86 Kpa ~ 110 Kpa
- Trademark: YSENMED
The YSF9 patient monitor is designed to match the pace and unique needs of adult,
pediatric, and neonatal intensive care; anesthesia and peri-operative care;
OR and cardiac care environments.
An optional USB Mouse/Keyboard control eases navigation and data entry.
An optional HDMI output eases observation from a long distance.
· Newly advanced A9 main board with Linux OS, calculating speed is 4 times faster than traditional products
· Support storage of 2160 hours trend table and graph review, 2 hours waveform review, 2000 groups
NIBP review and 2000 alarm events review
· 15 inch high-brightness TFT LED
· Support display 9~13 waveforms
· Support 7 channel ECG waveform display simultaneously
· Optional HDMI output
· Built-in high-speed 50mm thermal printer
(Brand: SEIKO, Japan)
· Optional Build-in wireless network module, supporting wired or wireless connection to the central
Optional Support HL7 (Health Level Seven)
· Double high light alarm light bar.
· Three-level acousto-optic alarm
· Sensor-off alarm
· Paper out alarm
· Support alarm review
· Support alarm pause
· Support operation with mouse and computer keyboard (option)
· Multi-display mode to meet different clinical requirement, including standard interface, big font, OxyCRG, trend graph, NIBP review and full leads ECG interface.
· NIBP self-test mode: including overpressure test, static pressure test and air leakage test.
· Generate ID automatically when register a new patient
· Support medical history search by patient ID, name and mobile number
· 18 types of Arrhythmia analysis and real-time S-T segment analysis and pacemaker detection
· Drug calculation and titration table
· Support multi-language display
· Support online software upgrading by net/USB
· IBP 1 / IBP 2
· TEMP 1
· TEMP 2 / Mainstream EtCO2 / AG (multi-gas)
· Sidestream EtCO2
LAN / Central monitor system interface
· The LAN port is for connecting the monitor to a central monitor system network.
Input device interface
· This optional interface provides an USB ports to enable the monitor to be connected to off-the-shelf input devices:
· Mouse: any specified trackball or USB mouse may be used for navigation and data entry.
· Computer keyboard: an USB computer keyboard can be used for data entry instead of the on-screen pop-up keyboard.
[Remark: user has to restart the machine after plug and unplug the mouse / computer keyboard.]
· Knob (Standard)
· The Support Tool helps technical personnel to
- carry out configuration, upgrades and troubleshooting on an individual monitor.
- back up the monitor settings.
· The Service Mode is password-protected and ensures that only trained staff can access service tests and tasks. It includes Skin Type, Brightness Setting, Clear Data and NIBP Calibration.
· The Support Tool uses the USB interface of the monitor for software upgrading.
Dimension and Weight
- Dimension: 393mm*382mm*173mm
- Weight: 4.5kg(excluding accessories)
- Voltage: AC100~240V, 50/60HZ, Power≤60W
- 15" color TFT LED
- Resolution: 1024*768 pixels
- Type: Rechargeable lithium battery 14.8V/2200mAh
- Charge Cycle: ≥500 times
- Working time: 2 hours (optional larger battery for 4-5 hours)
- Method: Thermal printer
- Paper width: 50 mm (1.97 in)
- Printing speed: 12.5/ 25/ 50 mm/s
- Trace: Max. 3 tracks
- Recording way: Real-time Recording, Review Printing,
Periodic Recording, Alarm Recording
- Level: Low, medium and high
- Indication: Auditory and visual
- Alarm volume adjustable
- Alarm pause time: 1min, 2min
- Parameter alarm type: Latch/ Unlatch
- Knob (Standard)
- Keypad input (Standard)
- Mouse/ Keyboard input (option)
System Output & Extensible Interface
- Ethernet Network: 1 standard RJ45 socket
- USB Port: 1
- Video Output: 1 HDMI port (option)
- Temperature: 5 ~ 40 ºC
- Humidity: 15% ~ 80% (non-condensing)
- Atmosphere pressure: 86 KPa ~ 110 KPa
|Standard Config.||15 inch LED, 3/5 Lead ECG, NIBP, SpO2, Pulse Rate, Temperature, Respiration|
|Optional Config.||1/2 IBP, 2-Temperature, Nellcor SpO2, Masimo SpO2, 12-Lead ECG|
Anesthesia Depth Monitoring (CSM module),
Multi-gas (AG) Monitoring
|Optional Accessories:||Printer, USB Mouse/Computer Keyboard Input Function,|
Central Monitoring Station,
HDMI Output, Wall-mounting, Trolley,
|Remark:||1) User can NOT choose USB mouse function and WIFI at the same time.|
We are a company aiming to make one stop shopping for our customers.
We equiped medical operation room items like anesthesia machine,
patient monitor ,operating lamp ,etc.
We listed some operation room basic items for your reference as below:
|operation room||anesthesia machine|
|medical drill and saw|
|electric suction device|
Contact person: Selin Liao