Multi-Parameter Patient Monitor, Medical ICU Patient Monitor, Cheap Patient Monito manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Ysf6 Meidcal Hospital Color 12.1 Inches Multi-Parameter Patient Monitor, Yste501V Cheap Price Medical Hospital Veterinary Coagulation Analyzer, Portable Mini Veterinary Automated Chemistry Analyzer Yste-V1 and so on.
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||6000 Sets/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
|Medical Device Regulatory Type:||Type 3|
|Printer:||Built-in High-Speed 50mm Thermal Printer|
|Warranty Period:||12 Months|
meidcal hospital color 12.1 inches multi-parameter patient monitor
Technical Data Sheet - Release V1.0
The YSF6 patient monitor is designed to match the pace and unique needs of adult, pediatric, and neonatal intensive care; anesthesia and peri-operative care; OR and cardiac care environments. Pacemaker detection and Arrhythmia analysis..
An optional USB Mouse/Keyboard control eases navigation and data entry.
Humane fashion design and handle of humanized integration design, easy to carry.
Designed without fan, characterized with no noise and lower consumption.
· Newly advanced A9 main board with Linux OS, calculating speed is 4 times faster than traditional products
· Support storage of 2160 hours trend table and graph review, 2 hours waveform review, 2000 groups NIBP review and 2000 alarm events review
· 12.1 inch high-brightness TFT LED
· Support display 9~12 waveforms
· Support 7 channel ECG waveform display
· Optional touch screen
· Built-in high-speed 50mm thermal printer
(Brand: SEIKO, Japan)
· Support wired/wireless connection to the central monitoring station.
· Three-level acousto-optic alarm
· Sensor-off alarm
· Paper out alarm
· Support alarm review
· Support alarm pause
· Support operation with mouse and computer keyboard (option)
· Multi-display mode to meet different clinical requirement, including standard, big font, OxyCRG, trend graph, NIBP review and full leads ECG interface.
· NIBP self-test mode: including overpressure test, static pressure test and air leakage test.
· Generate ID automatically when register a new patient
· Support medical history search by patient ID, name and mobile number
· 18 types of Arrhythmia analysis and real-time S-T segment analysis and pacemaker detection
· Drug calculation and titration table
· Support multi-language display
· Support online software upgrading by net/USB
· IBP 1 / IBP 2
· TEMP 1 / TEMP 2 (Mainstream EtCO2)
LAN / Central monitor system interface
· The LAN port is for connecting the monitor to a central monitor system network.
Input device interface
· Knob (Standard)
· USB interface (optional)
· Touch screen (optional)
· This optional interface provides an USB ports to enable the monitor to be connected to off-the-shelf input devices:
· Mouse: any specified trackball or USB mouse may be used for navigation and data entry.
· Computer keyboard: an USB computer keyboard can be used for data entry instead of the on-screen pop-up keyboard.
[Remark: user has to restart the machine after plug and unplug the mouse / computer keyboard.]
· Knob (Standard)
· The Support Tool helps technical personnel to
- carry out configuration, upgrades and troubleshooting on an individual monitor.
- back up the monitor settings.
· The Service Mode is password-protected and ensures that only trained staff can access service tests and tasks. It includes Skin Type, Brightness Setting, Clear Data and NIBP Calibration.
· The Support Tool uses the USB interface of the monitor for software upgrading.
- Method: Oscillometric
- Measure mode: Manual, Auto, STAT
- STAT mode cycle time: Keep 5 minutes, at 5 seconds interval
- Measure and Alarm Range:
Adult: SYS: 40 ~ 280 mmHg
DIA: 10 ~ 220 mmHg
MEAN: 20 ~ 240 mmHg
Pediatric: SYS: 40 ~ 220 mmHg
DIA: 10 ~ 160 mmHg
MEAN: 20 ~ 170 mmHg
Neonate: SYS: 40 ~ 135 mmHg
DIA: 10 ~ 100 mmHg
MEAN: 20 ~ 110 mmHg
- Static pressure accuracy: ±3mmHg
- Resolution: 1mmHg
- Accuracy: Maximum Mean error ±5mmHg
Maximum Standard deviation ≤8mmHg
- Over pressure Protection: Dual protection via software & hardware
EtCO2 (Mainstream) (Option)
- Measure method: Non-dispersive infrared (NDIR)
- Measure Range: 0 ~19.7% (0 ~ 150 mmHg)
0 ~ 20 kPa
- Resolution: 0.1 mmHg
- CO2 Accuracy:
0 ~ 40 mmHg, ±2 mmHg
41 ~ 70 mmHg, ±5% of reading
71 ~ 100 mmHg, ±8% of reading
101~ 150 mmHg, ±10% of reading
at 760 mmHg, ambient temperature of 25ºC)
- Respiratory Rate: Range: 3 ~150 BrPM
Accuracy: ±1 bpm
- Max Channel: 2
- Measurement way: Thermal resistance way
- Press Sensor: Sensitivity 5 uV/V/mmHg, ±2%
Impedance 300 to 3000Ω
- Resolution: 1 mmHg
- Unit: mmKg, kPa
- Transducer sites:
Arterial Pressure (ART)
Pulmonary Arterial (PA)
Left Arterial (LAP)
Right Arterial (RAP)
Central Venous Pressure (CVP)
Intracranial Pressure (ICP)
- Measuring and alarm range:
ART 0 ~ +350mmHg
PA -6 ~ +120 mmHg
CVP/ RAP/ LAP/ ICP -10 ~ +40 mmHg
P1/ P2 -10 ~ +300mmHg
Static: ±1mmHg or ±2%, whichever is greater (exclusive of transducer)
±4mmHg or ±4%, whichever is greater (inclusive of transducer)
Dynamic: ±4mmHg or ±4%, whichever is greater
* Specifications subject to change without prior notice
12.1 inch LED, 3/5 Lead ECG, NIBP, SpO2, Pulse Rate, Temperature, Respiration
2-Temperature, 1/2 IBP, Mainstream EtCO2, Nellcor SpO2, Masimo SpO2
Touch Screen, Printer, Central Monitoring Station, Neo/Ped Accessories, Wall-mounting, Trolley
Gallery for Optional Accessories:
|operation room||anesthesia machine|
|medical drill and saw|
|electric suction device|